Friday, March 6, 2009

Fight Breast Cancer with Humor

Quick note before my daily nap :)

I went to a Breast Cancer Conference that was in Dallas (thanks Kenji and Michelle for the heads up about, by the way) and I met lots of amazing young women there. Everyone seemed to have a cute T-shirt! Here are some I saw!



We actually saw a really cute one that I girl made for herself (I take no credit for the idea), and it didn't seem to be the kind under copyright, so I recreated it on Zazzle.



Okay, nap time!

2 comments:

  1. Dana, I tried reaching you on your old cell today but it went straight to vmail. Left you quick note on FB. I heard the terrible news about your cancer, and read up on your condition in the post above. Let me know what would be a good time to catch up. In the meantime - sending you lots of healing love. J.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! here is a great site that donates a portion of every sale of their items to breast cancer research.

    http://www.savethetatas.com/ta-tascares.htm

    and this is their non-profit foundation

    http://www.savethetatas.com/foundation/what_we_do.html

    i am not sure if 5% is a normal portion to donate or not. but the shirts are cute. i will try to find more places to buy t-shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete