Monday, March 30, 2009

Things to make you smile . . . or scratch your head

First, I want to say that I am sorry my last post was so depressing, but sometimes a girl has just gotta blow off some steam!

And I have just learned how to
Andy Warholize photos on photoshop. It took me two days. Ha!


I have my surgery scheduled for April 15th at 1pm. My mom is flying in that morning from Hawaii. I will stay in the hospital for one to two days, and I get my very own morphine pump! Yay!

Here are some amusing funny things that I came across:

Is this not the COOLEST Light bulb?
It is totally my style.



FunFact: Gary Leon Hill's book (below) won the 2005 Bookseller/Diagram Prize for Oddest Book Title of the year. I want to order it just to have it on my book shelf.

All of these found at The Book of Joe!

And last but not least, is this ad disturbing to you? I saw it for the first time. It is kind of funny,
especially where the oven begs the employee to "put it in me"

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you last post was right on. Cancer sucks and it's not fair and it makes me angry too.

    Here's my sister's blog - http://thescreenzone.blogspot.com/
    I think you'd like it. It's all about movies and stuff, but she has a humor similar to yours and it will give you something else to look at on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Quizno's oven is such a SLUT!!! demanding the guy to "put it in me"...and of course, it singles out the foot long!!!

    ReplyDelete