Friday, April 10, 2009

I can't get away from Tornados . . . :(

When I planned this trip to Arkansas, rather than zooming there on Interstate 30, Luis and I decided to travel there through a byway, Talimena Scenic Byway.

Unfortunately, one of the towns we were going to drive through to get there, was flattened by a tornado last night and three people were killed.


I am glad it was on CNN, as I will bring some canned goods in the car and a blanket . . . not sure what the rescue operations are going to be like, but just in case someone needs something . .



Okay, gonna get ready to go! Will have my cell phone if anyone needs me.

1 comment:

  1. Dana, I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that the tornados stayed away! We are holding you in our hearts this week and will be praying for nothing but the best outcome for you (as we are already..) With lots and lots of love from Lisa (and of course Stewart) xxoo
    ps: I want to kick the President of the HPA Student Body's ass...what a pr*ck!

    ReplyDelete